À propos de l’offre d’emploi
Position Title: Technical Graduate – Global cocoa – Utilities and Energy (Supply Chain)
Department: Logistics/Supply Chain
Location: Abidjan SACO Zone 4.
About the Graduate Program: Our 2 year rotational Technical Graduate Program for Africa creates an opportunity for young talents like you to deepen your expertise in an area that you are passionate about. The program is launched in Barry Callebaut’s most strategic African locations, where our Graduate’s expertise is valued and entrepreneurship fostered. This graduate program will also offer you an international experience and the opportunity to develop technical skills and develop your leadership potential in order to become a leader in the Logistics and Supply Chain in our Africa Region.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This Graduate program will offer you the opportunity to further developing your career within our Logistics/Supply Chain department. Over the 2 years term, you will gain significant international experience with the opportunity to undertake at least one rotation abroad.
Over the 3 rotations you will gain experience across core areas including:
Supply Chain Process
- Project Management, from design to implementation
- Develop skills in Managing Supply Chain costs
- Knowledge in inventory management and outbound logistics of finished products
- Participate in the internal optimisation of stocks
- Participate in the organisation of the entire flow
- Planning and Execution of the shipment plan
- Relationship Management of third parties like forwarders, shipping lines, warehouses and transport teams
- Knowledge of cocoa beans processing
- Part of the tender process for Freight Forwarders and Logistics Providers in coordination with OSCO regional team and BC Head Office
- Researching and testing technical or organisational solutions with the local teams to increase the OTIF
- Basic HSE & GMP Competencies
Quality In Supply Chain
- Knowledge in the quality of beans
- Knowledge in the quality of Packaging Materials
- Knowledge in the quality of Finished Products
Packaging & Raw Material Management
- Develop skills in Managing stocks
● Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Logistic / Supply Chain or Equivalent degree
● between 6 to 24 months of experience (including industrial internships) in Logistic / Supply Chain
Specific knowledge, competencies and skills required
● Proficient in French and English
● Proficient in standard ERP (SAP) would be an advantage
● Good knowledge of Incoterms, Exports, import and custom clearance processes
● Be organized and Support others
● Good interpersonal skills
● Analytical skills
● Open and honest Communication
Link to apply : https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3108671703/?alternateChannel=search&refId=i4FKzoH9IMhkwJ4Yv4eyMw%3D%3D&trackingId=DbmBpgghHSJ5rU1%2FBIs%2Fyg%3D%3D
NB: Females Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline : 07/07/2022.
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong. #oneBC – Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.